About the instructor
Arel Moodie is a national best selling author and has been a featured speaker at the White House and has been personally acknowledged for his work by President Obama.
Inc. Magazine called Arel a “High-Energy, Motivator” and named him to their “30 Under 30 list” of top American entrepreneurs under 30 years old joining people like Mark Zuckerberg, founder of Facebook.
Essence Magazine said “Arel should be the poster boy for rags-to-riches stories…He is America’s Top Young Speaker.”
Arel has been quoted in The New York Times, BusinessWeek, Forbes, Portfolio, Fox Small Business, Yahoo! Finance, & USA Today.
Arel was named by the prestigious St. Gallen Symposium in Switzerland as one of the 100 Leaders of Tomorrow.
Black Enterprise Magazine named Arel as one of their “Tycoons Under 35”.
Arel Moodie has giving many popular TEDx talks including topics such as likability and innovation. He hosts one of the top career podcasts on iTunes, The Art of Likability, which is listened to in over 130 countries world wide. He is a contributor to Forbes and Huffington post as well.
Arel grew up on welfare in the projects of Brooklyn, NY where he witnessed those around him being murdered and imprisoned. Using determination and applying what he teaches in his presentations he was able to build multiple 6 and 7 figure speaking businesses.
As a professional speaker he has spoken to over 500,000 people in 48 states and 5 countries. For fun, Arel likes to dance; he has performed at Madison Square Garden and his wedding dance video on YouTube has over three million views
If you are a job seeker, it can be very stressful. How do you find a job? How do you ace the job interview?
A new job can change the course of your life. But how do you set yourself up for success?
How to make sure you hear the words "You're Hired!"
Don't leave it to chance, choose a proven system.
This quick and easy to understand online course will give you everything you need to do, step-by-step to ace your job interview!
This course covers everything you need from how to research a company, clean up your online profile, what do say and do during the interview and what to do after the interview to get hired right now!
Congratulations! You've done everything right so far. You landed an interview which means you're successfully presented yourself as a qualified applicant for your dream job.
Now it’s time to get to work so you can seal the deal and make any prospective employer feel unequivocally that
You are the best candidate in every way, shape, and form for your dream job
Let’s be honest. Your career is too important to leave to chance. That’s why you need a strategy that will help you get inside the head of a prospective employer and bend them to your will.
That strategy (and a whole lot more) are in this online course
Don’t schedule your next interview
until you’ve gone through this quick course!
- 1a) Why This Course is Different and Will Get You Hired
- 1b) The Best Ways to Find Job Openings
- 1c) Setting Yourself Up For Success Before You Apply For the Job
- 1d) Voice Mail Script
- 1e) How to Properly Respond When A Company Calls You to Set up an Interview
- 1f) How to Talk to the Employer When Setting Up Your Job Interview
- 2a) Keys to Leveraging Social Media to Get Hired
- 2b) How to Prepare For Your Interview
- 2c) How to Find Out Who is Interviewing You
- 2d) What to Do if They Won't Share Who is Interviewing You
- 2e) What to Do Before You Leave the House For the Interview
- 2f) Recap of Pre-Job Hunt Set Up
- 2g) How to Build Self Confidence For Your Interview
- 3a) What to Do When You Arrive At Your Interview
- 3b) How to Make a GREAT First Impression on Your Interview
- 3c) The Secret of an Amazing Handshake
- 3d) How to Build Rapport During the Interview Using Matching and Mirroring
- 3e) How NOT to do Matching and Mirroring
- 3f) The Proper Way to do Matching and Mirroring
- 3g) How to Use "Active Listening" During Your Interview
- 3h) Our Secret Sauce to What You Say During the Interview to Absolutely ACE it!